Get simple, straightforward protection that is easy to qualify for, with premiums that are guaranteed never to increase. No medical exam is required, and your medical history will not be considered. The only health-related question refers to smoking status, which is used to determine your premium.
Who it’s for
People 40 to 75 years of age who
- Are retired or approaching retirement
- Would like a plan with no medical questions to answer
- Would like to leave a little extra to your children/grandchildren
- Need funds for final arrangements and outstanding debts
What it offers
- Permanent coverage that gives you financial peace of mind
- Death benefits of $2,500 - $25,000
- Accidental Death Benefit (before age 85) equal to five times your coverage up to a maximum of $125,000
- Living Benefit (after 2 years of continuous coverage) of up to 50% of your death benefit to a maximum of $12,500 will be paid to you if you’re diagnosed with a terminal illness with less than 12 months to live
- 30-day satisfaction guarantee: if you’re not completely satisfied, simply call BCAA to cancel your coverage within 30 days of receiving your policy and have your premium refunded in full.
Exclusive BCAA Member Benefit
Benefits under this plan increase by 2% of your benefit amount each year you continue to be a BCAA member, for up to 25 consecutive years.