What it is
With Travel Assistance Services, no matter where you are in the world, you're just a phone call away from concierge and emergency contact services. BCAA's reliable travel information and emergency medical help are particularly useful to people travelling to countries where they don't speak the language, or the region has poor services.
What it includes
Emergency information assistance
- Medical provider information and referrals
- Emergency medical transportation information
- Pharmacy location and hours of operation information
- Emergency message centre service
- Canadian Embassy information
- Health Canada warnings and travel information
Emergency arrangement assistance
- Medical provider appointment(s) and admission arrangements
- Emergency medical transportation arrangements
- Prescription replacement arrangements
- Emergency medical visitation arrangements
- Emergency cash transfer arrangements
- Emergency assistance translation services
- Assistance with replacing lost tickets or documents
How to get it
Add it to any Membership for $39.95 + tax, or it's included at no charge with Premier Membership.
How it works
You receive a toll-free phone number that you can call anytime while travelling. In North America toll free: 1-877-CAA-3454 (1-877-222-3454) or worldwide collect: 416-977-0967
Regardless of when the service is sold, the coverage will end with the member’s expiry date; there is no pro-rated amount. This is a referral service only; none of the emergency services (such as medical services) are performed by World Travel Protection (WTP). BCAA and WTP are not responsible for payments related to the provisions of services. All payments to service providers are the sole responsibility of the Member. This service is not emergency medical insurance, and BCAA highly recommends that you purchase BCAA Emergency Travel & Medical Insurance for protection against the high costs of an unexpected travel or medical emergency during your trip.