Who is it for?
FollowMe™ is for members who’ve recently come off a group plan, and need a new health and dental plan. If you apply within 60 days of leaving your group plan, your acceptance is guaranteed, regardless of your health.
How does it work?
There are four plans. Each cover you in varying amounts for:
- Dental services
- Prescription drugs
- Vision care
- Hospital benefits
- Survivor benefits
- Registered specialists and therapists
- Homecare, nursing, prosthetics and medical equipment
- Hearing aids
- Ambulance services
- Accidental dental
- Basic Plan: includes basic prescription, vision care and hospital benefits. Additional plan benefits include homecare and nursing with incremental increases over 3 years.
- Enhanced Plan: includes preferred hospital accommodation and a bone fracture benefit. Additional plan benefits include accidental dental coverage, hearing aid coverage and coverage for visits to registered specialists, therapists and Best Doctors program.
- Enhanced Plus Plan: includes up to 80% coverage for dental services such as exams, cleanings, fillings, and extensive services, including endodontics and periodontics . Additional plan benefits include increasing anniversary year maximums of $700, $850, $1000 over a three-year period.
- Premiere Plan: includes 60% reimbursement on crowns, bridges, dentures and orthodontics (starting in year three). Plus, higher limits for prescription drugs, vision care, hospital benefits and more.
When does it start?
There’s no waiting period: your benefits start on the first day of the month following acceptance.