Save time by having your insurance payment withdrawn from your bank account or charged to your credit card monthly or annually.
How does it work?
Our payment plan allows you to pay your policy premiums through monthly or annual payments, and if you’re under 60 years of age, your policy is conveniently renewed. All you have to do is let us know of any changes to your policy – it’s that easy.
- Monthly or annual payment plan options.
- For monthly payments, choose the day of the month for payments to be withdrawn or charged.
- If you purchased an annual multi trip travel insurance policy and are under 60 years of age your policy will automatically renew each year, which means you never have to remember to renew.
- If you are 60 years of age or older, your policy will not automatically renew. You’ll need to complete a medical health questionnaire to determine your rate for the year before your policy can be renewed.
- Monthly payments are subject to a one-time $10 administration fee upon activation and a 4% finance fee of the total premium, which are included in your monthly payment.
- Bank account (Chequing or Savings)
- Credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express)
How to enrol?
Enrolling is as easy as providing a void cheque or bank statement for bank account withdrawals or credit card information for credit card withdrawals. Call or visit your nearest BCAA Office to find out more or to enrol in BCAA’s Payment Plan.