Reimbursement for Road Trip Interruption BenefitBCAA Members may apply for reimbursement of accommodation, meals and transportation expenses for eligible cases of the Road Trip Interruption benefit. Reimbursement will be provided for up to 3 days' worth of eligible expenses - up to a maximum total reimbursement of $600 to be applied at BCAA's sole discretion.
- Individuals who have been Plus or Premier Members for more than 1 year are entitled to reimbursement.
- Your repair receipts and invoices must be included in the Member’s name and indicate the following:
- Your car broke down more than 160 kilometers away from your home address of record and was disabled overnight.
- Expenses occurred within 72 hours of incident.
- Your vehicle was not involved in an accident resulting in claims to an insurance company.
- Any other applicable receipts and invoices, such as for accommodation, meals and transportation expenses, must be provided in the Member’s name.
- Products and services that are not eligible for reimbursement include, but are not limited to, car rental drop off fees, insurance, alcohol, tobacco, gratuities, toiletries, car repairs.
- Limited to one reimbursement per Membership household per year.
Click here for full reimbursement Terms & Conditions.
Important: After submitting the form below, you will be redirected to a confirmation page that will provide you with an email address to send us a copy of your receipts and invoice(s). Please note that we are not able to process reimbursement requests without a copy of your receipts and invoices.