As a BCAA member, you can be assured of getting quality service, when you have your car repaired at a BCAA Approved Facility. We help save you time, by providing a list of shops we know you can trust.
About BCAA's Vehicle Repair Service
All of BCAA's approved facilities have:
- Clean, safe, and comfortable service areas
- Written estimates upon Member request
- 12 month/20,000km warranty on new parts & labour
- Friendly and knowledgeable staff
- Qualified staff: technicians must hold a certificate of Trades Qualification or equivalent credentials
Quality control and community reputation
- All CAA facilities must adhere to environmental standards, recycling practices, ethical business practices and acceptable community reputation
- BCAA inspects shops annually to ensure standards are properly maintained, so you can trust the shop is continually maintaining standards
- In the event of a dispute, CAA will act as an arbitrator for members in an attempt to resolve any concern
Take our AARS Survey for a chance to Win 50 CAA Dollars®
Recently had your car repaired at a BCAA Approved Auto Repair Centre? Take our survey about your experience and you could receive 50 CAA Dollars!
Your responses will help us to better address any issues you may have and update our services to better meet your needs. This survey will take approximately 2-5 minutes to complete. Once you’ve rated specific service elements you will be able to leave details.
Every survey we receive will be entered to win 50 CAA Dollars*, so make sure you enter your correct contact information!
*AARS Survey contest rules and regulations.
Click here to fill out our Approved Auto Repair Service survey. Please select "In an Approved Repair Shop" from the left hand menu on the survey page, which will appear in a pop-up window.