Skip to main content
alert icon

Service Locations are open, with pre-booked appointments recommended, masks required, & COVID-19 safety measures in place. Learn how we can help online for faster service. During an L3 advisory BCAA Travel Insurance continues to provide COVID-19 medical coverage for fully vaccinated customers.

Renters Insurance

Protect your belongings from the unexpected.

While your landlord's policy covers their rental property, it won't protect your belongings inside. You’ll still need protection from break-ins, fire, water damage or personal injury to another person at your place. Get coverage for your personal belongings and the liability protection you need. Plus, BCAA Members save up to 20%.Best Roadside Assistance With coverage in Canada, the United States and over 120 countries worldwide. We deliver protection that follows you not just your car.

Key Features

Fire and Smoke
Fire and Smoke

Get coverage for your belongings in case they are damaged or destroyed in a fire.

Crime and Vandalism icon
Crime and Vandalism

Your favourite belongings are in your home. Make sure you're covered if anything is damaged or taken from your home due to theft, or stolen anywhere in the world.

Personal Liability
Personal Liability

Personal liability provides coverage for accidental damage or injury you cause anywhere in the world.

building icon
Additional Living Expenses

When you’re out of your home due to a claim, your extra expenses are covered. We have options to increase your limit to fit your unique needs. 

Water Damage
Water Damage

You’re covered for things like if a pipe bursts under your sink, or if water suddenly escapes your washing machine and damages your personal belongings.

Optional Extras

Roof Guard
Extended Water Coverages

Water often finds a way in, but with Extra roof leak coverage, Outdoor drain and surface water coverage, and Flood coverages, you’ll be protected. Find out if you are eligible for these coverages.

Earthquake icon
Earthquake Coverage

With over 1,200 earthquakes every year in BC, whether it's a tremor or when the big one hits, you'll want to protect your home and your belongings.