BCAA helps you protect your investment in your home and your personal belongings, to give you peace of mind. We work with you to understand your needs, then recommend the best, customized coverage for your specific situation. We also offer a wide variety of optional coverages, and Member-exclusive benefits.You can count on us for helpful home insurance advice and in the event of a claim, responsive and friendly service.

Tenant insurance

Tenant insurance provides insurance to protect your belongings when you rent.

Do you need insurance?

  • Many landlords require that you have insurance
  • As a tenant, you are responsible for any damage you may cause to any part of the building you’re living in, so for example, if you leave something on the stove and it starts a fire, you could be held liable

What's included

  • Personal belongings
  • Liability coverage

You're covered from various events such as:

  • Fire
  • Theft
  • Other unexpected calamities