International Driver's Permit (IDP)

Can I obtain an International Driving Permit with a Class 7 driver's license?

The International Driving Permit (IDP) can only be issued to someone 18 years and older. If you carry a Class 7 BC graduated license ("N" stage), the only restriction that would apply while driving overseas is " You are limited to one passenger unless you have a supervisor 25 years or older with a valid Class 1-5 driver's license. This restriction does not apply to immediate family members: mother, father, sister, brother, child, spouse, grandparent; including step and foster relationships."

For information on how to obtain an International Driving Permit, and to download an International Driving  Permit Application form.