Online Maps and Directions

Can I obtain an International Driver's Permit while overseas?

We can issue an International Driving Permit as long as you have a current Canadian driver's license and are at least 18 years of age.

You can mail the completed IDP application form, along with two identical passport type photos, a copy of the front and back of your current Canadian driver's license, and $15.00 Canadian to:

IDP Processing
4567 Canada Way
Burnaby, BC, V5G 4T1

For more information, please click here.