Have any questions? Call or visit
If you have a motor home, camper, or a vacation trailer, BCAA's RV insurance offers broad protection and flexibility.
- Coverage anywhere in Canada and continental U.S.
- Replacement Cost Coverage on units that are ten years old or newer (in the event of a total loss and you've insured to 80% or more of its replacement value).
- Emergency Vacation Expense Allowance: includes towing and storage to a maximum of $150 per day, and $1500 in total, so your vacation can continue uninterrupted.
- Automatic coverage for a newly acquired RV: if you sell your current RV and buy a new one, your new RV is covered up to 30 days.
- 24-hour emergency claims service.
Policy options available
- Coverage for units that are permanently parked and used as seasonal residences in B.C.
- Increased contents coverage to protect your belongings.
- Coverage for permanent structures such as decks, sheds and fences if your unit is permanently parked and used as a seasonal residence in B.C.
- BCAA Membership discount: save up to 10% just for being a BCAA Member.
- Anti-Theft Device discount: save 5% if your motor home has a qualifying permanent anti-theft device installed.
- Mature Citizens discount: save 10% if you are 54 years of age or older.
- RV Star discount save 10% if the motor home, pick-up truck or principal towing vehicle is entitled to at least the ICBC 30% discount.