Reimbursement for Roadside AssistanceIf you received Roadside Assistance from a different provider, you can apply for reimbursement based on your Membership plan.
Please read the following guidelines before completing the reimbursement form below.
- BCAA Members must pay expenses first and apply to BCAA for reimbursement within 60 days of the incident.
- Each reimbursement is counted as a service call for the Membership year.
- Applicants must be BCAA Members in good standing both at the time of incident and the time of claim.
- Eligibility applies to BCAA Members who are occupants of the vehicle at the time of breakdown. BCAA Member must be present when the service provider arrives.
- Members must provide a copy of the applicable receipts and invoice(s) in the Member’s name.
Click here for full Terms & Conditions.
Important: After submitting the form below, you will be redirected to a confirmation page that will provide you with an email address to send us a copy of your receipts and invoice(s). Please note that we are not able to process reimbursement requests without a copy of your receipts and invoice.