Slow Down Kids Playing Sign Assembly Guidelines
Thank you for helping to make our communities safer for kids by choosing to display a Slow Down Kids Playing residential lawn sign.
To assemble the lawn sign:
- Slip the accompanying wire frame into the small holes at the bottom of the sign
- Use foot pressure on the wire frame to secure it into the ground, rather than pushing down on the top of the sign
In selecting a suitable location to install the sign, please ensure that the sign is:
- On your private residential property
- Visible to oncoming traffic
- Not obstructing driveways, intersections, sidewalks or walkways
- Not obstructing a driver’s, cyclist’s or pedestrian’s line of vision
The sign is now your property and your responsibility.
- Check with your appropriate jurisdiction (city, municipality, or regional district) before placing signs on boulevards or other public property
- To avoid seasonal wear, do not leave the signs out during months of bad weather when children are not playing outside