Google Review Monthly Draw (the “Contest”)
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Contest is open to individuals who are residents of, and are of the age of majority (19 years old in British Columbia) or older in the Province of British Columbia, excluding: (i) employees, officers and directors of: the Contest sponsor, British Columbia Automobile Association and its affiliates (together, “BCAA”), and any advertising and promotion agencies associated with the Contest (collectively, with their employees, officers, directors and BCAA, the “Released Parties”); and (ii) any family members of such employees, officers and directors with whom they reside.
HOW TO ENTER: By entering the Contest, all entrants agree to be bound by and comply with these Contest Rules. All decisions of BCAA with respect to this Contest are final and binding without any right of appeal. All entries and all Release & Waivers provided to BCAA become the property of BCAA.
Entry: Entrants who have submitted an eligible online review of a BCAA Auto Service Location on Google between 12:00 AM PST on the 1st day of each calendar month and 11:59PM PST on the last day of each calendar month, during the period commencing March 1, 2022 and September 30, 2022 (the “Promotion Period”) will be automatically entered into the Contest for that calendar month. In order for an online review to be eligible, it must include the full name of the entrant then on record with BCAA Auto Service Centres. Reviews that do not include the full name of the entrant will be void.
Alternative Entry: An eligible participant may also enter the Contest by sending an index card with their name, email address and mailing address printed on one side of the card to BCAA, 4567 Canada Way, Burnaby, BC V5G 4T1, Attn: BCAA ASC Google Review Monthly Draw, provided it is received by BCAA before the end of a calendar month during the Promotion Period, as outlined above.
Entry Limit: There is a limit of 1 entry per calendar month per eligible participant. Additional entries received from a participant beyond the first entry received will be void. Entries generated by automated means or which, in the opinion of BCAA, are intended to subvert the entry process, will be void.
- PRIZE: Each monthly winner will be awarded one (1) prize of a free oil change. The approximate retail value of each prize is up to $118. The winner will be responsible for all applicable taxes associated with the acceptance and use of any awarded prize. No substitutions or cash redemptions of any prize are permitted, except by BCAA which may in its sole and unfettered discretion substitute the prize for a prize of comparable or greater value. BCAA shall not be required to award more prizes than the number of available prizes as set out in these Contest Rules.
- SELECTION & NOTIFICATION OF WINNER(S): Chances of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received during a given calendar month during the Promotion Period. Winning a prize is contingent upon entrant fulfilling all the requirements of the Contest Rules. A draw to determine the potential winner of the Contest for a given calendar month will be held on [the 5th day of the following calendar month] (each, a “Draw Date”). All eligible entries received by BCAA during the applicable calendar month during the Promotion Period will participate in that draw for that month. The draw will be conducted through a random draw of all eligible entries. Odds of winning will depend on the total number of valid entries received during the particular calendar month. An entrant whose entry is drawn must correctly answer a skill-testing question in order to be eligible to be awarded a prize. The potential winner will be notified by e-mail or phone at the telephone number and/or by email address then on record with BCAA Auto Service Centres or by phone in the event a potential winner entered the Contest by mailing an index card pursuant to the Contest’s alternative entry guidelines. If, for any reason, after three (3) attempts it is not possible within a forty-eight (48) hour period to contact a selected entrant(s), BCAA reserves the right to disqualify that potential entrant(s) and randomly select another entrant(s) for the corresponding prize. If for any reason, any prize is not awarded within three (3) months of the Draw Date, at its discretion, BCAA may decide not to award the prize(s). Except for the selected entrant(s), no other entrants will be notified about the results of the Contest.
- VERIFICATION OF THE SELECTED ENTRANT(S): A selected entrant whose entry is drawn is not considered a winner of any prize unless and until: the selected entrant’s eligibility, including eligibility of the selected entrant’s Google review, has been verified by BCAA; the skill-testing question has been correctly answered by the selected entrant to the satisfaction of BCAA; and the selected entrant executes and returns a Release & Waiver in the form provided by BCAA within ten (10) days of the date it is sent by BCAA to the selected entrant. Non-compliance with the foregoing or with any of these Contest Rules will, at BCAA’s discretion, result in disqualification of the selected entrant and, at BCAA’s sole option, an alternate entrant being selected by another draw. BCAA is not required to inquire into whether the information provided by an entrant(s) on their entry is correct. At its discretion, BCAA may waive the requirement for any entrant to provide any or all of the requested personal information, and may declare any such entry or an entry containing incorrect information to be an eligible entry.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND RELEASE: The Released Parties are not responsible or liable for: any incorrect or inaccurate information; technical failures; unauthorized human intervention in the entry process; typographical, printing, mechanical, human or other errors or malfunctions; any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Contest or receipt, use or misuse of any prize; or lost, incomplete, late, misdirected, undelivered, stolen, or mutilated entries. Each entrant releases, indemnifies, and holds harmless the Released Parties from any and all claims, actions, damages, demands, and liabilities of whatever nature or kind arising out of or in connection with the entrant’s: participation or attempted participation in the Contest, compliance or non-compliance with these Contest Rules, and acceptance, use or misuse of the prizes.
- GENERAL: The Contest is subject to all federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law. Any and all disputes arising out of or connected with this Contest shall be resolved individually and exclusively by the Courts of the Province of British Columbia, and the Contest and these Contest Rules shall be governed by the laws of the Province of British Columbia. At its sole discretion, BCAA reserves the right to modify these Contest Rules and/or cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest without notice.