Offset holiday costs with your BCAA Membership
On average, the Canadian family can spend north of $1,700 on gifts, treats and stocking stuffers. With that spending often comes a hefty credit card bill in January. Luckily, if you’re a BCAA Member, there’s an easy way to offset your indebted merriment. That’s because Members are automatically part of one of the largest loyalty programs in the country. Members have three key ways to save:
- Get exclusive deals, discounts and special offers at bcaa.com/waystosave
- Show your Membership card to get up to 30% in savings at over 100,000 partner locations worldwide
- Earn CAA Dollars at many partner locations and shopping online
As you prepare for the holiday season, here are tips on how your Membership can help you cross off everything on your to-do list and still save money:
Get savings back even when you give
Finding the special gift for your loved ones already brings great joy, but what if we told you it can also bring you savings? Get exclusive deals, discounts and special offers for gift items at thousands of retailers by going to bcaa.com/waystosave. If you can’t get to the mall, you can also shop—and save— any time of the day by going online to find great gifts from some of the world’s most popular retail brands and earn up to 10% back in CAA Dollars without ever leaving home—or your couch.
You can also give the gift of Membership itself! Right now, you can give your special someone a BCAA Plus Membership and get a $15 Petro-Canada gift card.
Save on holiday travel within BC and beyond
Whether you’re heading on a family getaway in BC or embarking on an adventure abroad during the holidays, here are ways you can save and offset your travel costs.
- Your savings start before you even take off. Members save on airport parking at Park YVR and Park’N Fly in Vancouver. You can also take Evo Car Share to the airport hassle-free and as a BCAA Member, you receive 10% savings on every trip.
- Save at our partner hotels such as Sheraton Hotels & Resorts, Best Western and Fairmont Hotels & Resorts which have locations throughout North America and around the world. If you choose to cruise this holiday season, Members also save at Expedia CruiseShipCenters.
- Protect your trip and stay safe with BCAA Travel Insurance which helps protect you from costly medical bills, trip cancellation fees, lost baggage and more. Plus, Members save 10% and get free coverage for your kids*.
- Taking a winter road trip? You can rely on a BCAA Membership for roadside assistance. And there’s more! Your Membership also helps you save on gas with Husky and Petro-Canada. Before you head out, check out our winter driving tips from our automotive experts to keep you and your family safe.
Use the BCAA app as a holiday helper
While you’re out and about preparing for the holidays and shopping for gifts, the BCAA App can show you nearby shops and services offering Member discounts and CAA Dollars.
Get help beyond the holiday season
Discover more ways you can save during the holidays and throughout the year as a BCAA Member at bcaa.com/savings. Not a BCAA Member? Join today for less than $7 per month and get the Best Roadside Assistance and save at over 100,000 partner locations worldwide.