Reimbursement for Roadside Assistance
Considerations and requirements for reimbursement
- BCAA Members are required to contact BCAA/CAA/AAA first to arrange for service with one of our service providers.
- BCAA Members are required to complete a reimbursement form, available at all BCAA offices or online. All invoices submitted for reimbursement consideration must be original and in the Members’ name.
- BCAA Members must pay expenses first and apply to BCAA for reimbursement within 60 days of the incident.
- Each reimbursement is counted as a service call for the Membership year.
- Applicants must be BCAA Members in good standing both at the time of incident and the time of claim.
- Eligibility applies to BCAA Members who are occupants of the vehicle at the time of breakdown. BCAA Member must be present when the service provider arrives.
Reimbursement Consideration Policy
BCAA receives preferential service rates and direct billing from our BCAA contractors. When a Member fails to contact CAA/AAA, the amount that BCAA would have paid the appointed operator will be reimbursed to the Member. In many instances, the amount refunded to a Member for services from non CAA/AAA establishments will be less than the actual expenditure.
Please refer to our Membership Rules and Regulations (PDF) for more information.
Download and print the Application for Reimbursement (PDF) form.