An update on COVID-19 and how we're ready to help
COVID-19 Service Alert
Last Updated Mar 24th at 5:00pm
Protecting our home and helping British Columbians is core to what we do at BCAA. That's why we're taking precautions to help keep you, our employees and the wider community safe.
The situation is changing rapidly, and to do our part in slowing the spread of COVID-19, we have made the difficult decision to temporarily close all our Service Locations as of March 19, 2020 until further notice.
Rest assured, we’re still here to help. Our Roadside Assistance service continues to operate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, but with some adjustments to support social distancing for everyone’s safety and all our Auto Service Centres remain open Mon to Sat 10am-4pm.
We know that this is a time of great uncertainty and concern, not just in BC, but around the world. Thank you for your patience and understanding as we adapt to this evolving situation. We'll keep monitoring the situation closely and we're ready to do everything we can to support British Columbians. Please check back to this page for regular COVID-19 Service Alerts from BCAA.
Here's how you can reach us
Our Service Locations are temporarily closed until further notice, but rest assured we’re still here to help with all your Membership, Insurance and Automotive needs:
- BCAA Membership, Insurance & Auto Service: Visit bcaa.com or call us at 1-888-268-2222
- ICBC Autoplan: BCAA is equipped to take care of all your car insurance needs, including ICBC Autoplan, by phone (1-888-268-2222). For faster service, please submit a call back request and we’ll reach out to you to complete your ICBC Autoplan renewal.
- BCAA Roadside Assistance: Request BCAA Roadside Assistance online or download the BCAA app for Android or iPhone.
- General Questions: For general questions, please review our FAQs below. If you have any further general questions, you can email us at info@BCAA.com or call us at 1-888-268-2222
As many of our advisors transition to working from home and adjust to phone-based service, you may experience longer than usual wait times. We appreciate your patience and encourage you to use our self-serve options on bcaa.com.
We encourage you to stay informed about the facts surrounding COVID-19 and recommend checking with qualified authorities:
- BC Centre for Disease Control
- Public Health Agency of Canada
- Canadian Government Travel Advice and Advisories
All non-essential travel outside of Canada is not currently recommended by the Canadian Government. To understand the impact of COVID-19 on your travel insurance visit bcaa.com/coronavirus.
Due to the importance of social distancing, as recommended by the Public Health Agency of Canada, we’ve temporarily closed our Service Location to walk-in visits. Rest assured, we’re still here to help you. Many self-serve options are available on bcaa.com and you can reach us by phone (1-888-268-2222).
You can request BCAA Roadside Assistance online or download the BCAA app for Android and iPhone. Our Roadside Assistance service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
You can make payments online or by phone (1-888-268-2222). Wherever possible we encourage you to make a payment online to ensure the fastest possible service.
- BCAA Membership
- BCAA Home Insurance
- BCAA Travel Insurance
- BCAA Optional Car Insurance
- ICBC Autoplan
- BCAA Life Insurance
- To renew your BCAA Life Insurance call us at 1-888-268-2222
- BCAA Health and Dental Insurance
- To renew your BCAA Health & Dental Insurance, please call Manulife at 1-888-334-4561
Our Service Locations are temporarily closed in response to COVID-19. Our Call Centre and BCAA Auto Service Centres are operating under reduced hours:
- BCAA Service Locations: Closed until further notice
- Call Centre
- Monday to Saturday: 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Sunday: Closed
- BCAA Auto Service Centres:
- Monday to Saturday: 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Sunday: Closed