COVID-19 AND KEEPING YOU MOVING
We're here to help
BCAA continues to be there for you, at home and on the road with extra measures in place to keep everyone safe.
BCAA Insurance & Membership
- For your wellbeing and faster service it's best to do business with BCAA from home right now. For all your BCAA Membership and insurance needs – including ICBC Autoplan – we encourage you to use our online service options to purchase or renew anytime or call us at 1.888.268.2222 Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 6pm and Saturday 9:00 am and 5:00 pm.
- BCAA Service Locations across the province are open with safety measures in place to help slow the spread of COVID-19, including restricted capacity, and for your safety and ours, we ask everyone to wear a mask. Booking an appointment before visiting is recommended as walk-in service is limited. To book an appointment online or by phone, find your local service location contact here.
Here’s what to expect when you visit us in-person, and how to pre-book an appointment:
It’s best to do business with BCAA from home right now – either online, or all services are available by phone. Please call us at 1.888.268.2222 Monday to Saturday between 9:00am and 5:00pm.
If you need to visit a BCAA Service Location, please plan well ahead and we strongly encourage calling your local location to book an in-person or telephone appointment. All service locations are open weekdays, 10:00am – 4:00pm primarily for pre-booked appointments.
For everyone's safety, please consider that your in-person visit will look quite different as we adjust to new safety requirements. We can only welcome a limited number of customers inside at any one time, with no lounge available for waiting or refreshments. This could mean line-ups outside and longer waits.
We also ask everyone to practice good hygiene and to follow the directional signage and markings to ensure your safety through adequate physical distancing. We have hand sanitizer stations located conveniently throughout each BCAA Service Location, and our teams are sanitizing surfaces between each customer visit.
If you are unwell or have any COVID-19 related symptoms, please do not visit us in-person. Please contact us by phone (1.888.268.2222) or online for service.
BCAA Roadside Assistance:
- Our Roadside Assistance service continues to operate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, with some adjustments to support physical distancing. This currently restricts our ability to offer Members a ride in our vehicles. Request service online or download the BCAA app for Android or iPhone.
BCAA Auto Service Centres:
- All BCAA Auto Service Centres are open with safety measures in place. For your safety and ours, we ask everyone to wear a mask in BCAA Auto Service Centres. Learn more and book an appointment.
Evo Car Share:
- Around Metro Vancouver, Evo Car Share is always here to help you get where you need to go. Learn more or sign up at evo.ca.
Thank you for continuing to put your trust in BCAA and for your patience as we make necessary adjustments to serve you safely and comply with the latest official safety requirements and guidance. Thanks to everyone who's been sharing your positive experiences with us on social media; we appreciate your kind words of encouragement. We are all learning and doing our best, so it means a lot to our team. Information on BCAA's COVID-19 Safety Plan are available to download here.
Yes, if you can plan well ahead, it's a great idea to book an appointment online or by phone for your local BCAA Service Location..
Please note that all BCAA Membership and insurance services, as well as ICBC Autoplan, are also available online and by phone at 1.888.268.2222.
In-person service will be different as we adjust to new safety procedures. For your safety and ours, we ask everyone to wear a mask in BCAA Service Locations. Book an appointment online or by phone for your local BCAA Service Location. .
For everyone's safety, we can only welcome a limited number of customers inside a location at any one time, with no lounge available for waiting or refreshments. We've conveniently located hand sanitizer stations throughout each location, and our teams are sanitizing surfaces between each visit.
When visiting a BCAA Service Location, we ask everyone to practice good hygiene and to follow the directional signage and markings to ensure your safety through adequate physical distancing. As always, if you are unwell, please do not visit us in-person, instead, contact us by phone (1.888.268.2222) or online.
You can make payments online or by phone (1.888.268.2222). Wherever possible we encourage you to make a payment online to ensure the fastest possible service:
- BCAA Membership
- BCAA Home Insurance
- BCAA Travel Insurance
- BCAA Optional Car Insurance
- ICBC Autoplan
- BCAA can renew your ICBC Autoplan by phone at 1.888.268.2222
- BCAA Life Insurance
- To renew your BCAA Life Insurance call us at 1.888.268.2222
- BCAA Health and Dental Insurance
- To renew your BCAA Health & Dental Insurance, please call Manulife at 1.888.334.4561
- BCAA Service Locations:
- Monday to Saturday: Hours vary by location – for the best experience, we encourage you to book an appointment online or by phone for your local BCAA Service Location.
- Sunday: Closed
- BCAA Call Centre
- Monday to Friday: 8 am to 6 pm
- Saturday 9 am to 5 pm
- Sunday: Closed
- BCAA Auto Service Centres:
- Monday to Saturday: 9 am to 5 pm
- Sunday: Closed
You can call us at 1.888.268.2222 to buy, renew or change your ICBC Autoplan.
To help prepare for your ICBC transaction by phone, please review our FAQs.
Our service locations are also open for appointments and limited walk-in visits. Please check our operating hours and, if you can plan well ahead, please book an appointment online or by phone for your local BCAA Service Location..
We encourage you to stay informed about the facts surrounding COVID-19 and recommend checking with qualified authorities:
- BC Centre for Disease Control
- Public Health Agency of Canada
- Canadian Government Travel Advice and Advisories
All non-essential travel outside of Canada is not currently recommended by the Canadian Government. To understand the impact of COVID-19 on your travel insurance visit bcaa.com/coronavirus.