Reimbursement for Road Trip Interruption Benefit
BCAA Members may apply for reimbursement of accommodation, meals and transportation expenses for eligible cases of the Road Trip Interruption benefit. Reimbursement will be provided as follows:
|Expense||Maximum Amount Per Day|
|Meals||$30 per day|
|Accommodation||$100 per day|
|Transportation||$40 per day|
- You are a Plus or Premier Member with an active Membership for at least one year.
- Your repair receipts must be included in the Member’s name and indicate the following:
- Your car broke down more than 160 kilometers away from your home address of record and was disabled overnight.
- Expenses occurred within 72 hours of incident.
- Your vehicle was not involved in an accident resulting in claims to an insurance company.
- Any other applicable receipts, such as for accommodation, meals and transportation expenses, must be provided in the Member’s name.
Click here for full reimbursement Terms & Conditions.
Important: After submitting the form below, you will be redirected to a confirmation page that will provide you with an email address to send us a copy of your receipt(s). Please note that we are not able to process reimbursement requests without a copy of your receipt.